Friday, August 27, 2010

Sneak Peek: Bubble Party Favors for
Neighborhood Cookout

This weekend, my neighborhood is having a cookout, and of course, I couldn't go without bringing something fun for the kids. Aren't these Bubble Wand Party Favors super cute?!

 

I designed some tags and added a little ribbon to dress up these bubble wands that I found on clearance for $0.25 at Walmart. I couldn't believe what a steal they were, especially considering that they're about a foot tall!


I can't wait to see how they'll all look displayed all together at the neighborhood cookout and see how much fun the kids have with them. I'll share photos from the event next week.

If you'd like some Bubble Wand Party Favors like this for your event, let me know super fast before Walmart runs out. They come in pink, green, purple, orange, aqua, and blue. If you use one of my standard tag designs (ask to see), the fully-assembled bubble favors will be $2.50 each plus shipping. I can also do completely custom tags to match your party's design. Contact me at Betsy@BellyFeathers.com to discuss the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.