Thursday, February 3, 2011

Circus Party Supplies - New!


If you saw my post yesterday about Joshua's 2nd Birthday Circus Party, then you know I have a new line of Circus Party Supplies for sale from Belly Feathers.  Here are some additional photos of the products with pricing.  I can also design additional coordinating items for your party, so just ask!

Don't forget about my handy Circus Party Planning Guide full of ideas for decorations, party outfits, refreshments, favors, and more.  It's only $25.

Circus Invitations - $20 for a Printable PDF



Circus Party Stickers (2.5") - $5 for sheet of 12




Photo Posters (10x16") - $30 for printable PDF of both designs



Pennant Party Banner - $5 per letter


I'd love to help with your next Circus or Carnival Party!  Please feel free to email me at Betsy@BellyFeathers.com.

 

More Circus Party Ideas
Circus Party Theme: Joshua's Two Ring Circus Birthday Party
Big-Top Circus Birthday Party for Marley & Kelsey
Handmade Circus Birthday Party: Let Your Birthday Boy Be the Ringleader
Caden's 2nd Birthday Party Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment


All contents Creative Commons licensed. Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers.

Please give credit to Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers and provide a link back to the page containing the content when you use ideas, text, and photos from this site. Thanks!

Full Disclosure: If you see a link to Amazon on this blog, it is probably a link through their affiliate program, meaning I would receive a teeny tiny commission on any sales from that link. Please know I only write about items that I think would interest my readers and never for commission on these items.